Yeast had a widly used in food products. It is used in bread, alcohol such as beer and cider, bread rolls, grape juice, malt beverages, pretzels, sake, sour bread dough.
Production Process of Bakers Yeast
1. Cane or beet molasses is the primary raw material for bakers yeast production.
2. It supplies all the sugar that yeast needs for growth and energy along with part of the needed nitrogen.
3. Before it is fed to the yeast, concentrated molasses is diluted with water, clarified, and heat sterilized. It is then supplemented with additional nitrogen, phosphate, vitamins, and minerals.
1. Bakers yeast begins as a pure culture of the desired strain, which is inoculated from a small vial into a sterile flask of broth.
2. From the flask it is transferred into a larger vessel, then through several fermentation stages of increasing volume.
3. The larger-scale fermentations take place in 25,000- to 50,000 L fermentors that are equipped for aeration, cooling, incremental molasses feeding, pH control, and anti-foam addition.
4. Each fermentation step requires about a day, so that at the end of a week more than 250,000 kg can be produced from a single vial.
1. Yeast broth from the fermentor at about 5 percent solids is concentrated in a centrifuge to about 18 percent solids and washed with water.
2. Cream yeast is simply this liquid yeast that is cooled and delivered in bulk to the bakery. To make compressed (granular and cake) yeast, cream yeast is passed through a filter, which removes water and increases the solids concentration to about 30 percent.
3. When a rotary vacuum filter is used, the cream is first treated with salt, then sucked onto a thin layer of starch, rinsed with cold water to remove the salt, and scraped off the starch. After filtering, small amounts of emulsifiers or oils are added to assist in the extrusion and cutting of the yeast and to improve its appearance.
4. Granular yeast is then crumbled and packed in bags; cake yeast is extruded and formed into blocks.
Our production line also can produce:
1. Insulin Production Line
2. Vaccine Production Line
3. Antibiotics Production Line
4. Lysine Production Line 5. Biological Health Drinks Production Line(e.g. hericium drinks)
6. Any Shape of Tablet Production Line
Sentinain Technology has over 20 years experience in providing bioreactor for yeast production line plant for you. As one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China, we are equipped with advanced equipment and technology. Please be free to get the low price equipment from our factory and check the quotation with us.